First National Bank Mahnomen Twin Valley offers a variety of card services.
You may use your card to:
- Withdraw cash from your checking account
- Withdraw cash from your savings account
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
- Obtain balance information on your deposit accounts
Limitations on Frequency and Amount:
- Depending on your account, there may be a maximum amount you may withdraw, (if there are sufficient funds in your account), per day.
- For security purposes, there are limits on the frequency and amount of transfers you may make using ATMs.
- For security purposes there are other limits on the frequency and amount of transactions you may make at POSs.
Fees and Charges
- We do not charge for ATM transactions at the present time.
- There is a Replacement Card Fee of $10.00 per card.
- $1.50 per month card fee.
- There is a $5.00 charge to Reset your PIN or Reactivate your card
- We do not charge for any POS transactions.
ATM Surcharges. When you use an ATM not owned by us, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator or any network used to complete the transaction (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry).
To report your debit card lost or stolen please call 1-800-472-3272.