First National Bank Credit Application
When it comes to loans, we have everything you could ask for!
From the perfect weekend getaway...to a sleek new car...to that special home you've always dreamed about...First National Bank Mahnomen Twin Valley gives you easy access to all types of loans. Whether its for something you want or something you need.
We offer some of the most affordable, low-cost rates available, along with flexible terms to match your budget and your lifestyle.
We provide the following types of loans:
- Construction and permanent financing for your primary residence and vacation homes
- Single-family Rental properties
- Home Improvements
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Construction and permanent financing on all types of commercial buildings
- Term loans for equipment and other items
- Operating lines of credit
- Letters of Credit
- SBA Guaranteed loans
- Term loans for equipment, livestock, and other uses
- Operating Lines of Credit
- FSA Guaranteed loans
- Boats, Campers, RV’s, Snowmobiles, ATV’s, etc.
- Checking Account Overdraft lines of credit
- Loans secured by Certificates of Deposit
- Other loans to individuals for household, family, and personal purposes
If you have questions about your financial situation or are interested in applying for a loan, come in and talk with one of our experienced loan personnel. We'll help you find the answer that's right for you.
Owning your own home. That's what the American dream is all about!
If you're ready to take this important step, start out right...with a visit to First National Bank Mahnomen Twin Valley. We'll help you cut through the maze of "mortgage talk" so you can make the best possible purchasing decisions. We have the flexible loan plans you need--at rates you can afford.
Overdraft protection means that we've approved, in advance, a personal, unsecured loan to balance your account if you should overdraw. It's designed to end checking account overdraft complications and charges and embarrassing delays.
Use your good credit to qualify for our plan, and your checking account will become a personal loan account. You may write your own loan anytime you need extra money for pleasure or an emergency. It's the freedom of having a reserve fund at your command.