We make it convenient to switch your current bank account to your new account at First National Bank.
The letters and forms you need to make a seamless transition to your new account are right here.
All you have to do is print and mail the letters to the appropriate companies and/or individuals.
Just follow these steps and make the switch to First National Bank!
- First, open an account at First National Bank. Apply at either our Mahnomen or Twin Valley branch.
- Stop using your old account. Allow up to 10 business days for checks to clear your old account.
- Track all your auto-payments and direct deposits as you switch to First National Bank.
Print as many Auto Payment and Direct Deposits forms as you need.
- Notify your current bank that you are closing your checking and/or saving account(s) .
A letter has been provided for you.
Now, just sign your letters, retain a copy for your files and mail them.
Switch Kit Forms you will need - Print as many as you need:
- Personal Account Information
- Automatic Payments Letter
- Direct Deposits Letter
- Close My Account Letter
Remember, if you need help with switching your accounts to First National Bank, we are well equipped to help you manage this process. We look forward to working with you.
Thank you so much,
Peter J. Haddeland - President
First National Bank - Mahnomen - Twin Valley